Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Amazing interview on the Henry Rollins show!

Last night we watched our last taped episode of Henry Rollins show on IFC. He was interviewing Stephen Gaghan, the writer and director of Traffic and most recently, Syriana. This interview just blew me away! He talked about the research he did for Syriana, and it was quite unlike most research (he ended up in Beirut with some crazy stories to tell)!

It was definitely eye-opening! (Syriana was based on Robert Baer's book, See No Evil. I went out and bought a copy this morning.)

Thanks to both Henry and Stephen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Henry, tonight I get to see the Rollins Band and X! I haven't seen either band in quite a few years, so I am quite excited!

No comments: